Invitation add-on options
Make your invite extra special!
1. Envelope liner: a coordinating design attached to your outer envelope to add to the visual impact of your suite!
2. Pouch: help your guests keep all the details in one (pretty) place! Your invite is assembled onto the pouch then your other cards can be slid into the pouch portion. Add printing to our Kangaroo Booklet or Wallaby Sleeve for an extra-special touch. Scroll down to see all of the pouch options.
3. Backer: add a punch of color to perfectly set off your invitation. Your invite is assembled onto the backer.
4. Belly band: wrap this band around your invite and stick all your inserts under the band on the backside. It’s a more minimal version of the pouch but essentially does the same function.
5. Double thick invites: for an extra-luxurious feel, opt to make your invites double thick. We’ll use the same paper you selected for your invitation.
6. Vellum wrap: a translucent paper that is wrapped around your invite. Stick your inserts in the wrap behind your invite. It can be paired with a belly band or function as a stand-alone.
Keep your invitation pieces in one place!
1. Booklet pouch: print a monogram on the front or wrap a belly band around your pouch. Upon opening the pouch, the invite will be on the right and you’ll stuff the other components on the left.
2. Vertical koala pouch: This is a flat pouch with the invitation on the front of the pouch and the other components stuffed into the pouch on the backside. Or, if you prefer, stuff everything into the pouch! The vertical pouch has a portrait orientation.
3. Horizontal koala pouch: This is a flat pouch with the invitation on the front of the pouch and the other components stuffed into the pouch on the backside. Or, if you prefer, stuff everything into the pouch! The horizontal pouch has a landscape orientation.
4. Sleeve pouch: print a monogram on the front of the sleeve pouch. Then all of the components get stuffed into one beautiful place. It’s a simple yet elegant container for your invitations.