Invitation add-on options
make your invite extra special!
1. Envelope liner: a coordinating design attached to your outer envelope to add visual impact!
2. Backer: add a punch of color by framing your invite with colored cardstock.
3. Vellum wrap: a translucent paper that is wrapped around your invite. It can be paired with a belly band or wax seal.
4. Small Wrap/Tag: another enclosure device to help keep your suite contained.
5. Belly band: wrap this band around your invite and stick all your inserts under the band on the backside.
6. Pouch: help your guests keep all the details in one (pretty) place! Your invite is assembled or slid into the pouch, see options below.
7. Wax seal: helps add depth and texture to your suite.
8. Ribbon/Thread: tie everything together in a perfect package.
9. Special shape: a silhouette adds a special touch to any invite or details card.by add
Keep your invitation pieces in one place!
1. Booklet pouch: print a monogram on the front or wrap a belly band around your pouch. Upon opening the pouch, the invite will be on the right and you’ll stuff the other components on the left.
2. Sleeve pouch: print a monogram on the front of the sleeve pouch. Then all of the components get stuffed into one beautiful place. It’s a simple yet elegant container for your invitations.
3. Vertical koala pouch: This is a flat pouch with the invitation on the front of the pouch and the other components stuffed into the pouch on the backside. Or, if you prefer, stuff everything into the pouch! The vertical pouch has a portrait orientation.
4. Horizontal koala pouch: This is a flat pouch with the invitation on the front of the pouch and the other components stuffed into the pouch on the backside. Or, if you prefer, stuff everything into the pouch! The horizontal pouch has a landscape orientation.