ReturnS and Cancellation Policy
- We recommend contacting us first to make sure that your purchase is returnable. Items that are NON-RETURNABLE are: sale/clearance items, samples, customized items (e.g., wedding invitations), envelope liners, special orders, & custom-cut paper.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Refunds will be issued within 1-2 weeks after we receive the return and will be made to the credit card or PayPal account of the original purchase.
- Please include a copy of your receipt or packing slip and send all returns to:
c/o Marsupial Papers
1910 132nd Ave NE, Ste 10
Bellevue, WA 98005
- Please package the returned merchandise very carefully. We are unable to refund any damaged product that we receive.
- Return shipping expenses are not typically refunded. Feel free to send your return via any mail service but we recommend obtaining a tracking number.
- Please note that we do our best to represent our paper colors and textures, but since every computer monitor or device display shows color differently, we cannot guarantee that what you see on your screen will exactly match the color of the product that is shipped to you. We recommend that you purchase samples or a Master Swatchbook from our Extras section so you can see and feel actual samples of each paper to see. While samples are the best way to see the colors and textures, there may still be some subtle variations due to dye lots and manufacturing process changes at the paper mill or envelope converting line. These variations should be subtle and are not product defects. These variations are inherent in luxury papers due to their small production runs, their use of natural fibers, and the way in which they are manufactured.
- If a product is defective or has a printing error that is our fault (please check your proofs carefully!), let us know within 30 days of purchase and we will determine whether to replace or refund your order. We may require you to return all or a portion of the defective products (at our cost) as a condition of replacement/refund so that we can analyze them and improve our production processes. You agree that our sole liability shall be to either reprint your order or to refund your order.
- Please contact us immediately by phone or email. Custom products such as custom-cut paper & printed items cannot be canceled or returned if they have already been made. Partial refunds may be available in some cases (e.g., die charges may be refunded if we have not yet ordered dies).