approving your proof
Upon receipt and review of the digital or physical proofs, an electronic signature giving Marsupial Papers® permission to move forward with the final stage of production is required. After this approval form has been electronically signed and received (below), Marsupial Papers® is not responsible for any mistakes that were present in the final approved proof*. This includes spelling, grammatical errors, spaces, graphics, etc. that are incorrect. Marsupial Papers® does its best to ensure everything is correct, mistakes can occur. It is the client’s responsibility to proofread and check all information before signing off on this approval form.
Please double check that all parts of the design are exactly as you want them.
- All the stationery items were included in the final proof PDF. Correct ink, paper and envelope colors were used.
- Correct fonts were used.
- All text is spaced properly.
- All text is formatted and aligned correctly.
- All wording/phrasing is typed correctly.
- All dates, names, titles, addresses, email & web addresses and telephone numbers are correct.
- Dates, times and addresses are spelled out or abbreviated how you would like them (i.e. Street versus St.)
- There are no spelling or punctuation errors.
- All design elements (dimensions, folds, layers, embellishments, graphic elements, etc) are exactly correct.
Ensure all these items are correct and submit the proof approval below.
*In the event Marsupial Papers® is responsible for a mistake and the printed piece(s) does not match the approved proof(s), Marsupial Papers® will take full responsibility and make the necessary arrangements to correct the situation.